Thursday 18 October 2012

Production Log 9

This week I have also created a mood board for my music magazine. The images include pop rock artists, such as paramore, and music magazine covers. I used this to generate some ideas into what kind of images I could create myself with my own models and what styles of titles I could use. This helped me a lot to get more of an idea about the genre of music I have chosen by being able to see how artists of this genre dress and look in an image. As well as being able to see more ideas about that the style of magazines are like.

I have trialled some outfits for both of my models as well as hair and makeup so that I can get an idea of what will look good for my photoshoot. I think it is better to test this before the day just to make sure that you have everything you will need to make the shoot look just how you want it to. I decided that Jemma is more girly pop rock than Seren, so I have decided to incorporate this into my magazine. Seeing as i'm doing a collaboration, I think it's good to have a clash from two different styles of pop rock. Therefore it would make a better story as people might not have ever thought they would have gone together to make a song. So I think that this will make my magazine more interesting to write about and for me to do an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment