Thursday 18 October 2012

Production Log 8

Over the past week, I have done independant research into what I would like to do for my double page spread. I came to the conclusion that many music magazines usually consist of an interview. So i decided that this would be best for me to do. To know more about what I should do and ask for my interview, I decided to research what interviews are usually about and what is asked. I found out a range of questions that I could potentially use and certain topics that I could base the interview on. Such as a tour or a new album. Ideally, because my idea was to to be based on a collaboration between two pop rock artists, I have decided to do an interview about this and interview two people but include there answers for each question.

No comments:

Post a Comment