Saturday 13 October 2012

Production Log 7

This week I started to think of some name ideas for a magazine then decided to put them into a prezi. As I wrote one name, I began to develop it into something else and follow on from it. I ended up with two names that I really liked for different reasons. I was torn between Raw! and Rampage as name ideas. I liked the idea of Raw! because it was short and snappy and would suit being at the top left hand corner of a music magazine. However I realised that even though I had certain reasons for why this title resembled music, I thought that other people may not recognise it as a music magazine title. Therefore I decided to go for Rampage as I think it is better suited for the pop rock genre and fits in nicely with the music magazine industry magazine names already out there whilst still standing out as something new and different. My next step with my name idea is to create an image for it of how I want it to be displayed on the front cover which I will start to think about during the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment