Tuesday 23 October 2012

Production Log 10

I have looked at what I would like my target audience to be for my magazine. To do this I had to look at things such as gender, interests, styles, and what my target audience would be aged around. To find out more about who already used magazines and the kind of audiences out there, I decided to make a survey to put onto my blog so that people could input some information about music magazines. This information really helped me to see what I should be including in my magazine and what draws someone in to read them. This survey also allowed me to know what age group mainly reads music magazines and therefore I now know that my magazine should be based around 15-18 year olds. My data also showed that people mainly bought magazines only when they liked what the main story was about rather than on a regular bases. A large majority said they bought magazines to find out about certain artists and interviews. Therefore I now know that I should focus largely on these things when making my own magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment