Saturday 6 October 2012

Production Log 5

I have started looking at image ideas and generating a proposal for my magazine which will be shortly coming up once I have fully planned what im sure I want to do. Doing my research has really enabled me to start creating my own ideas so has helped me a lot. I've set the date for my photoshoot and i'm planning a date before it to test out hair,make up and clothing for my two potential models. Im going for a rocky edgy punk/indie look because it is what I think would look best in for a photograph. I think this sort of thing gets the most publicity which I have learnt as I have been doing my research. I would like to incorporate a prop such as guitar into the photos so I think my chosen genre of music would have to be one that uses a guitar within there music. So I couldn't base my magazine on a classical genre because they don't tend to use guitars so I don't think it would be suitable to use one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment