Friday 5 October 2012

Production Log 4

I have been looking at codes and conducts of music magazines lately as part of my research. This has enabled me to know what I will need to include in my own magazine to make it look and stand out as a music magazine rather than just any magazine. It has to have special features to make it look specific. I havn't really thought much about what styling or how I want my codes and convetions be in my magazine as i'm still trying to get a basic idea of what I want my magazine to be about and the genre of music I want it to be based on. Before my research I wasn't too sure on the names of the things that had to be used in a magazine, however after this research I feel a lot more confident in knowing what I need to include. Hopefully I can now start to begin to gather ideas about where to use these codes and conventions and how I want them to be portrayed on and within my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment