Saturday 8 September 2012

Production Log 1

Preliminary Task:

In media today I was told that we were required to do a preliminary task for our media coursework. Our task was to get into small groups of 3-4 and each take photos around school for a front cover and content page of a school magazine. However we were only allowed to use a mid-shot for the front cover.

Once I had taken all the photos I needed, I headed back and started work on the magazine cover. I had never used photoshop before, so it was interesting to try and figure out how to use it. After a little help and a bit of experimenting, I edited the photo I wanted to use, and began to produce my front cover.

I found it a little tricky at first, but I think with more practice my work will start to improve and develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment