Friday 8 February 2013

Production Log 17

I have completed one of my double page spreads. I have made a small adjustment from my first draft by deleting a photograph and replacing this with a "five minute fact" box. I think this gives the page more diversity and seperation from images. It also makes the magazine look more professiona as many music magazines contain a small box with information in it. I have now completed my front cover and have now started to create my second double page spread. I want this page to mostly consist of images as I want to make the magazine look like it has more than just text in it. I also want to fill up the white space on the second double page spread and think that the easiest way to do this would be to add a photograph. I'm going to incorporate some more text onto the second double page spread such as a pull quote or small paragraph about the two artists. Below is an image of what my second double page spread currently looks like unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment