Friday 1 February 2013

Production Log 16

I have started at adjust my draft to become my final magazine. I have made a various amount of changes to my magazine. Today I mainly focussed on changing the front cover of my magazine. The biggest change has been changing the front cover image. Instead of having both my models on the front cover, I have decided to use one. This is because I felt that the original picture did not look professional and seemed out of proportion with the sell lines. I think that it also enables me to include a better selling point for the magazine as I can now get the audience wondering who the artist is that sang with Carly Evans, as there is no image to give this away. I have changed my mast head completely including the fonts. I have created the letter R as a simple iconic logo for the masthead and changed the font completely for "Rampage" to a more basic style. However this still stands out on my masgazine and makes it look more professional. I also changed the font for all of my sell lines on the front cover and used two different ones rather than just one font for all of them. This creates a better contrast and divides the quotes and storylines up better, making them easier to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment