Tuesday 6 November 2012

Production Log 12







 
While browsing on the internet at magazines. I came across this one by NME. I love the use of the colour scheme as even though it uses orange. It is very bland and basic. It is also a special edition cover, so you would expect it to be quite bold and significant. This is in its own way because of its simplicity whilst being able to still look professional and capture the eye of a reader. Having an animal in as a prop is also an idea that I really like, but wouldn't use in my own designs as I think this would be difficult to master. Overall I really like the look of this magazine, including the font in the very top right hand corner that states " Introducing the new NME"  I also like the blue NME front cover because i have used a similar guitar as a prop for my photoshoot. Therefore I could use a similar idea of matching the main masthead colour to the colour of the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment