Sunday 4 November 2012

Production Log 11

Over the past week or so, I have come up with some name designs for my masthead of my magazine. They're quite dramatic and I think they fit very well with the name being "Rampage" as they look chaotic and stand out a lot. However I have slightly started to chnge the designs after coming up with some more basic ones recently that I will upload shortly. I want to start finalising what I want my masthead to be now that I have more of a clear idea of what I want and I know more about what colour scheme I want to use.

So now I know a bit more about what I want my masthead to be, I decided to start looking at some colour schemes to go with this. I know for definate that I do not want to use more than three colours and that black and white are most likely definately going to be used in my colour scheme. At the moment I am most drawn to using orange as the main colour for my magazine, but after looking at some other colour schemes im not sure if I prefer some others. But I plan to mess around with some colours for my masthead and see what I like the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment